An introductory paper to In Time Foundation, its business model
and its cryptocurrency InTime (ITO).
— Last updated: August 2020
Who We Are
In Time Foundation comprises an autonomous collective of like-minded individuals with the common objective of building a sustainable future.
In Time Foundation was founded in Panama by 7 parent organizations:
- Bioscience and Research Application Foundation
- F&B Foundation
- Education Foundation
- World Orphans Foundation
- Buddhist Orphans Foundation
- Christian Orphans Foundation
- Islamic Orphans Foundation
What We Do
In Time Foundation takes on projects or invests in business initiatives that meet the following objectives:
- Contributing to bioscience / pharmaceutical research and application, with primary focus on regenerative medicine
- Providing easy access to healthcare
- Contributing to sustainable food production and natural resource management
- Providing affordable education and skills training
- Helping underprivileged orphans
Meet the Team
Meet the individuals that make this possible.
Overview of proposed project milestones.
ITO tokens issued (Dec 2019)
ITO support on ERC-20-compatible wallets
Native ITO support
Listing ITO on decentralized exchange
Listing ITO on centralized exchange
Regenerative Medicine Initiative
Establishing iPSC research lab in Malaysia
Exploring iPSC use case in preventive and therapeutic medicine
Food & Water Initiative
Establishing fish processing plant in Nauru & Malaysia
Water piping project in Botswana
Orphans Adoption Initiative
Sponsoring 5 orphans a year
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Long-Term Program
Mass adoption of iPSC
Establishing hospitals in capital cities
Investing in pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, supply chain and retail platforms
Investing in medicinal plantations
Food & Water Long-Term Program
Establishing mineral water plants and distribution network in over 20 countries
Large-scale urban farming in major cities
Establishing ocean farming facilities, cold storage and seafood distribution centers in fishing villages
Investing in F&B group of companies
ITO Utility Expansion
Integrating ITO into the business ecosystem of Foundation-affiliated firms
Dividend payout in ether (ETH) to ITO token holders
Collaboration with On Time Foundation
Real Estate Investment
Education Joint Venture
Mobile App Development
Note: Roadmap is subject to change with circumstance without prior notice. Projects may be conducted non-linearly.
What is InTime (ITO)?
InTime (ITO) is an ERC-20 token deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.
|Token Tracker:||InTime (ITO)|
|Total Supply:||3,000,000,000,000 ITO|
|Contract Source Code:||
|Deployed:||2020-04-17 7:50:40 UTC|
ITO is primarily deployed as an instrument for raising capital. See Roadmap for project overview. Expansion of utility follows the integration of ITO into the business ecosystem of foundation-affiliated firms.
How Do I Buy ITO?
ITO can be purchased peer-to-peer, i.e. from individual token holders or through an exchange platform. Alternatively, investors may contact the Foundation directly. See Pricing Table for updated pricing information.
|Circulating Supply:||NA||21,044,075 ITO|
How Do I Keep My ITO Safe?
ITO is supported on most ERC-20 compatible wallets that allow custom token integration. Native suppport is available on select wallets.
Recommended hardware wallets:
- Ledger (No native ITO support - requires MyEtherWallet / MetaMask to perform transactions)
- Trezor (Native ITO support)
Recommended software wallets:
- Trust Wallet (Native ITO support)
- Atomic Wallet (Custom ITO integration by token address)
- MyEtherWallet (Custom ITO integration by token address)
- MetaMask (Custom ITO integration by token address)
See Wallets for more information.